Posting pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I post a picture with a post!

Is there some html string that i need to type in with the location within my files where the picture is?

Thanks.

Laur

Jason.......

not sure what you mean by webspace? I've posted pics on the web before (did a website on yahoo), just not sure what you mean by webspace.

thanks.

"
" (without the quotes)
for example replacing the blue text above with the red text below
//home.att.net/~amie/apple2.gif gives this

apple2.gif

hope this helps!

how do i get "webspace". all my pictures are on a CD. Is there a way to post a picture from a disc or does it have to be from "webspace".

"not sure what you mean by webspace? I've posted pics on the web before (did a website on yahoo), just not sure what you mean by webspace. "

the same way you did this, that's webspace - just a place on the web where you picture resides. Has to be on the web, not on cd or your computer. You have to copy it to a space on the web such as yahoo.

Good Luck!

What they are referring to is a site where you can upload your pics, then post here. (This is a requirement -- you can't copy and paste from your computer, but must use a host for your pics.)

I've tried a couple, but this one crewsk recommended and works well for me. Just upload your pic, then copy the link and insert between the {Img} and {/img} tags.

http://imageshack.us/index3.php

PS: No registration is required at image shack.

Let's see if it worked!

cheesecake2.jpg

cheesecake4.jpg

YAY!!!! This is the cheesecake I made earlier in the week. Got sort of smudged when I cut it. And, you can't see that it's actually three layers.....plain, pumpkin and chocolate. the plain and pumpkin look like 1 layer in the picture.

Thanks again for the tips!

oh man, runninduo, that looks sooooo good. hey look over there >>>>>,
YOINK,

STOMP, STOmp, Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp

(that's me running away with a slice, hehehehe...)

The recipe was from Women's Day Magazine. The cheesecake was "on the cover" Still have enough for 2 medium slices. YUM!

Audeo said:
http://imageshack.us/index3.php

PS: No registration is required at image shack.

I have been using ImageShack for a while after disappointing results with a couple of other pic storage sites.. Very reliable and easy to use. The best feature I found there was that all uploaded pix retain there original file name and not just allotted a number. No more having to edit and rename every uploaded pic. The Linux system they use makes it more reliable and speedy as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom