Hello from Montana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USMCwife

Assistant Cook
Hello, I am the proud wife of a USMC Combat Vietnam Veteran. My husband is originally from Virginia and I am orginally from North Carolina. We have 2 German Shepherds and a parrot. I am very patriotic . I am learning to be a better cook ( I don't like to cook). I am sure I will learn alot from you wonderful people.

Have a Great Day,
Marnie:)

Welcome to DC Marnie! I'm sure you will love it here. You will definitely not lack for good advice. :cool:

:) Barbara
9.gif

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Discuss Cooking. Montana is a darn pretty state and if I could hack the winters there that's where I'd pick to live (as that's where my all-time favorite National Park (Glacier National Park) is located). Where in Montana do you reside? Is it close to the park? I'm curious 'cause I had read something somewhere years ago that they were planning on somehow widening that wonderful 2 lane road of theirs that they call 'Going to the Sun Road' that is soo breathtaking (in more ways than one!) in parts. Is it still in the works or did they decide to leave well enough alone? Anyway, welcome aboard, and I hope you have lots of fun learning from the cooks here about anything and everything, and they are great on offering advice.:flowers:

Hi Marnie, welcome to DC! You have joined the right site. Take your time to discover what this forum offers and feel free to share your views and ideas. Have lots of fun here!

Back
Top Bottom