Cheesecake Filling Already Made?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Has anyone tried this yet?:ermm:

It's a cheesecake filling that's sold already made. Philidelphia makes it. Doesn't say whether the filling has to be baked or not.:neutral:

I'm assuming that it's the no-bake type.

Last edited:
Corey123 said:
Has anyone tried this yet?:ermm:

It's a cheesecake filling that's sold already made. Phillidelphia makes it. Doesn't say whether the filling has to be baked or not.:neutral:

I'm assuming that it's the no-bake type.

Corey, I think I remember Constance mentioning it in one of her posts a month or so ago. You might PM her and ask.

I've made a no-bake cheesecake several times, and the regular one that you bake.

However, the baked one seems to fall a lot.

I have not looked for it yet, but I DID see it in the TV commercial. It's shown mainly on the Food Network.

Last edited:
I would definitely be skepticle based on comercial cheesecake products I've tried. I find the flavor is just not right in the pre-made cheescake products, be it the little cheesecake bites, or the products sold in the bakery section of our local supermarket. They're either to eggy, if you catch my meaning, or overcooked and dry, or if the texture is right, the flavor is all wrong.

It's rare that I find a cheesecake, even at a good restaurant that measures up, though we really don't have good restaurants where I live. The only comercially made cheescake I had that was really good was from a company in Los Angeles that sold to the Hollywood crowd. My BIL used to work for this company and really introduced me into the world of cheesecakes.

But then again, everyone's tastes are different, and so you might just like what's offered. And I haven't tried this product yet. I'm really not qualified to comment on it. But I'm still warry.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I did buy it at Wal Mart yesterday and I got a premade graham cracker crust along with a can of cherry pie filling. I am all set for a quick dessert when needed.:brows:

I might try it.

The containers look small, so two of them may be needed. And I can either buy the graham cracker crumbs, make my own or buy the GC crust already made up.

What have I got to lose? If it tastes good, I'll buy it again. If not, i'll just move on. But curiosity is killing the cat!

And BTW, it IS ready to eat, so there is no baking. I just saw the commercial again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom