I just realised I have been a DCer....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu

Head Chef
for just over a year!

And in that time I have learned so much! And made so many new friends! :chef: unbelievable - who would have thought it when I first stumbled in! :)

it has been our pleasure to have made your acquaintance, and more, to have become friends, lulu. i truely mean that. :flowers:

i knew you'd take to the site like a duck to water. (what does it mean when you keep coming up with duck references? i dunno.:wacko: )

It means you are a mucky duck, BT. Unless you are a skinflint, have you heard the expression as tight as a duck's......er, I'll leave the end off that!

Congrats on your one year anniversary. Congrats to DC as well because we are surely a better community because we have you as a member!

Lulu,
You have taught us many things, given us a glimpse of England and Italy, shared a part of your life with us..Please don't stumble out now:LOL: We enjoy your company..Happy over a year anniversary:flowers:
kadesma

Tanti Auguri, cara amica mia!!:) We have been so fortunate to have you here, and I really enjoy chatting with you about Italy and everything else!! Hope we will share many many more nice exchanges, virtually and maybe in real life soon, too!! (woo hoo:w00t2:) Happy Anniversary!

Buck and I raise our glasses to you, lulu. We appreciate your exchanges and descriptions. Through you, we've traveled to a place we've only dreamed about...at least for now. Thanks for your sweet presence.

Here's to more years on this board with all these wonderful friends. Cheers!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Happy DC anniversary lulu :) I had to look when I joined and its been a few years for me which came as a surprise. Many more happy years to you on this great site.

LuLu I have really enjoyed your posts and your point of view. :)
I think I can say from all of the folks I know on here, that we all enjoy you being here with your lovely personality.
15.gif

Wow people: I am overwhelmed, thank you for your sweetness everyone. DC had become a really significant place for me, and no, I am not planning to stumble out any time soon!

I didn't log on for a few days because I deleted my cookies, and all my passwordsd with them, then went away for the weekend, but even though its late I wanted to give you all a thank you and a virtual glass of asti :)

Back
Top Bottom