Whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I DID eat a puppy in China!!! Got some horrific food poisening!!!!! :-(

I LOVE oxtail!!! Ate it when I was little and still eat it now - I just wish I'd never told my husband what it was!!! gives him the creeps LOL

Shrimp brains - too mushy for me!

Sea urchin - also too mushy but very very sweet and good but can't get past the texture!

I can't think of anything really, really unusual - just what I mentioned above.

Actually I think it was Thailand - when I was there the China border was HEAVILY guarded - scared me to death!!!!! The food poisening was the worst I'd ever had. 12 hours hanging over a commode!!! What comes up after about 4 hours isn't pretty :oops:

But my mother was VERY sympathetic :roll: She wanted to go site-seeing the next day so she hired a hooker to sit in my room (I was 12) - nice, huh?

You guys are makin me sick with this thread. DON'T EAT THE PRAYING MANTIS!!!! They eat the nasty bugs in the garden that much on your plants. Plus they are cool looking. I have them all over the place here.

awww mudbug... guess you don't wanna come to the fondue party that middie, crewsk, and I are having

They are REALLY neat creatures mudbug. Where I used to work there was one on the door handle. I had to warn people when they came in because it wanted to fight. It was really funny. It stayed there for the longest time and would get really mean when someone came near it. They are interesting to watch.

ok... how about chocolate covered spiders? well, then crewsk won't be there then... she'll be long gone!

lol..when I said crewsk would be long gone.. I checked to see who was online.. and she WAS long gone.. lmao

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom