Dorito Lasagne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chasinmichigan

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone,

New here hope i'm doin this right.

Dorito Lasagne

OK heres what I use.
1 big bag of doritoes any kind will work
1 pound of burger (go ahead and throw some italian sausage in there too... be sexy)
small onion chopped
1 brick of cream cheese
lots of spagetti sauce
1 pound mozzerella cheese
1 half cup parmesan cheese
pepperoni slices
350,000 cloves of garlic minced or a lil garlic powder (sissy)
18.gif

Sour cream would be nice

OK heres what ya do
Brown the burger/sausage add the onion and garlic and mushrooms or whatever when the hamburger is done and saute. preheat oven to 400. Line the bottom of your lasagne pan with whole doritoes then gently press down till you cant see the bottom of the pan (dont powderize them and they will bind together to make a bottom crust)
04.gif
about 2 chips deep. Soften Cream Cheese in microwave on defrost setting About 3 minutes or until it stirs like a thick sour cream or yogurt consistency
31.gif
you will spoon this onto the meat mixture when you layer the lasagne (clumps are ok). Chop the pepperoni into bits. Make a mixture of pulverised (I recomend running back and forth over them in a 1972 gran torino) dorito crumbs (about a half cup) and shredded mozzerella for the topping.
Layer in this order;
Bottom crust Doritoes 2 chips deep
meat mixture
pepperoni sprinkles
cream cheese
sauce
parmesan (sprinkle heavily)
Doritos single layer
meat mixture
pepperoni sprinkles
cream cheese
sauce
Doritoes single layer
meat mixture
pepperoni sprinkles
cream cheese
sauce
then add the whole 1 pound mozzerella/dorito crumb mixture on top and bake for about a half hour or until the whole topping becomes golden brown and bubblywubbly. Take it out of the oven and let set for 20 minutes if you can wait that long. I say this because you might end up with a mushy mess if you try to dish it up right away. enjoy
32.gif

Chas

Last edited:
Thanks for the recipe and welcome to DC. That looks awesome!:cool:

I have been looking for an alternative to the trad. pasta. I think this is it.
I can't wait for someone to ask for this recipe that calls for a 1972 gran torino! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom