What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1994 Ch. Angelus Grand Cru Classe Bordeaux. Perfectly aged, at its peak, but will hold for 20 years.

Earlier had some A.H. Hirsch Bourbon, which was extraordinary, by far the finest American whiskey ever to pass my lips. Superb stuff! And that from a inveterate scotch drinker who usually can't stand Bourbon!

Scotch said:
Earlier had some A.H. Hirsch Bourbon, which was extraordinary, by far the finest American whiskey ever to pass my lips. Superb stuff! And that from a inveterate scotch drinker who usually can't stand Bourbon!

Hey, Scotch, you might want to confer with Uncle Bob about bourbon.

Oh, calling Uncle Bob. Calling Uncle Bob.

Katie E said:
I think you can educate "Scotch" on the fine qualities of bourbon. Since I reside in the fine state of Kentucky, you can understand my concern for his well-being and education.

I do understand you concern! I would be happy to discuss my (limited) knowledge of Bourbons...I will create a Thread in an appropriate area straight way.

Right now I am enjoying one of my friend Jimmy Russell's fine Bourbons
Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit.

Enjoy your evening!!!

sam adams honey porter, along with munchies, popcorn with cajun seasoning, garlic salt, and hot sauce! I crave it every hour of every day :rolleyes:

A cold can of Budweiser right now while trying to straighten things up on this ole pooter! Seems to be having modem issues:ermm:

We tasted 3 Côte du Rhône wines at work tonight so I'm having the remaining left in one of those bottles.

kitchenelf said:
We tasted 3 Côte du Rhône wines at work tonight so I'm having the remaining left in one of those bottles.

Which ones? Guigal's cote du Rhone is a favorite of mine

I've got my notes at work - I'll let you know - One as a "regular" Côte du Rhône, another was a Côte du Rhône Villages, which is the next step up, and another was a Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

I'll let you know which ones they were. But the one I brought home was not the one you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom