Does anyone know good websites for chinese cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

g23

Cook
hi everyone,

just wondering if you know any good websites for authentic chinese cuisine especially the malaysian and singaporean variety?

i've been wanting to explore more of this type of cooking but whenever i search for them i get so many results that i can't tell the good from the bad.:angel:

any words of wisdom would be appreciated:)

oh good idea. i didn;t realize it was there till you mention it. i will go check it out now.

hey mudbug.

thanks for that tip! i found a whole new world to explore!:ROFLMAO: i'mm off now

thanks for the links 2 cookis. i'll definitely check it out.

i've also included these links as well as i've got it in my folder. i've not really gone indepth to see if these sites are any good as right now i'm caught up in the world of brinning and brinning everything at the moment. once i'm done experimenting i will go back to the asain food section.

http://www.thaifoodtonight.com/thaifoodtonight/recipes.htm

http://www.orientalfood.com/

Asian Online Recipes, Asian Recipes, Asian Cuisine, Asian Cooking, Asian Recipe, Asian Food cooked in the Authentic Asian Cooking Recipes

g23, besides the thread links contrbuted by some members including myself, here is a link to some authentic popular Singapore dishes.

The Links Are Great!!

2cookis2havefun2 said:
I was just exploring this same topic last week. I love chinese and oriental cooking. I found 2 sites but I think I like the chinese one best as it contains more diversity. So, here are the addresses.
1st pick: Chinese Food Recipes - Introduction to Chinese Food and Cooking
and here is the 2nd pick: Asian Oriental Food Recipes - Provide you with the most complete asian oriental food recipes. All for free.

I hope this is helpful. Good luck!!

These links are wonderful. I found a recipe for a shrimp dish that I have been looking for for more than 20 years!!

Toni

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom