Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lieselp

Assistant Cook
Hi there, new here, trying to get back into cooking and trying some new stuff! Looking forward to seeing your recipes. I'm particularly interested in meal options for picky young kids!

Welcome, lieselp! Glad to have you join us.

You have your hands full and I can relate. You are almost exactly, to the day, the same age as one of our sons. He has three children, 6, 4, and 2, so you folks have little spare time.

There are many knowledgeable members on this board who will be more than happy to share their wisdom on foods for picky children. I'm not familiar with that situation because, fortunately, my children ate just about anything put in front of them. I was blessed, indeed.

Just sit back and wait. You'll get many, many answers. Stay, too, you'll also meet tons of new friends and have a great time.

Welcome, again!!

Welcome Lieselp! Katie E. is right - there are a lot of parents of young ones here - happy to help. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome.
Maybe on the 'talk about food' thread you could let us know of the special likes and disllikes of your young ones and we could suggest things to try?

Back
Top Bottom