Hello, I am Pie Susan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
I am a lawyer in N.E., Ohio who loves to bake and use to cater desserts a long time ago. My brithday is Father's Day, June 17. I am a serious chocoholic and my favorite baking book authors are Maida Heatter and Nick Malgieri.

Hi, Susan. You must be a "wonderful" person if you have Hobbes as your avatar. Welcome to DC. Come on in and join a group of wonderful folks.

Let 'em eat cake! Isn't that what Marie Antoinette said? Where's dessert?

Great to have you!

Hi Susan,
Welcome to DC..You've come to the right place if you're a chocolate lover and love to bake..You will find many here to share recipes and good times with.

kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, Susan! You will like it here. Lots of nice recipes and wonderful members. So join in the fun!!

Hi Susan, I am glad to meet the high priestess of pie, I am merely an acolyte, but I still pry hard and long at the shrine of pie. I am a lawyer's wife btw, so I guess I am amazed you have time in your life for pie! A warm welcome to DC,!

Welcome Susan...can't wait to see some of you favorite tried and true pies! :)

Thanks everyone. I see you have strict copyright law enforcement. You know there are educational and fair exceptions to copyright law, don't you.

Thanks everyone! I really do feel quite welcome. I have played online for a good bit of the day today to try to learn about you and to share about me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom