El Bulli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannon in KS

Cooking Links Contest Winner
Just watched Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern- did anyone catch the tour of the restaurant El Bulli? FASCINATING!!! I did a search, and it looks like there are a few books! The chef, Ferran Adria, made a meringue out of the gelatin from pine needles! And another, would sprinkle dried white asparagus powder as a garnish, lending an unseen and unexpected flavor to dishes! Yeah, I am a kansas girl raised on fried chicken and bbq, but I am hooked on this guy!

Here's a review link to a cool site I also saw in a recent issue of Food and Wine. This guy is like a culinary Willy Wonka!

Chocolate & Zucchini: Dinner at El Bulli

The Wine News Magazine - Ferrán Adria - the Salvador Dalí of the Spanish kitchen

Last edited:
Homaro Cantu(restaurant MOTO) is his protege. I love the theory of molecular gastronomy. It is amazing that there are so many things that can be reinvented.

Was it on last night? I turned it off when he was in the Philappines but I would hav eloved to see El Bulli.

El Bulli = Marcel from Top Chef

TATTRAT said:
Homaro Cantu(restaurant MOTO) is his protege. I love the theory of molecular gastronomy. It is amazing that there are so many things that can be reinvented.

Cool, I will have to search this and check it out! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom