Chain Reaction Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was fun, wish we had more control though, sometimes it just did its own thing ! lol Grandson will enjoy it- thanks for sharing !

Dang you GB, I got to level 12 before I had to run out. Now I have to start from scratch. Very fun!

middie said:
Heyyyyyy I'm getting a " Page cannot be displayed " message. No fair.

Me too, hey, what's going on here, i'm looking to kill time and that the treatment i get, no fair.

Try holding down your ctrl button when you click on the link. It works for me anyway.

I FINALLY managed to finish the stupid bloody game, but didn't even get my score ranked. Apparently I suck. LOL. I got 255 points.

I get the page can't be displayed too. It also won't work by holding down the shift, the control, or pasting the address. :(

I get the same Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage regardless of all your suggestions. Now my curiosity is peaked. I like playing games at the end of the day that don't take too much brain power. Anyone ever play Zuma or Luxor? ;)

I've played both Dancer. Like them too. Maybe your firewall won't allow it? This stupid game is addictive. Don't try it even if you can get to it.

I still can't get to it Alix - I don't want to hear how much fun this game is anymore!!!!!!!!
img_419408_0_59a7086ba46da75646c96851073d569c.gif

Keep trying folks. I was able to get in sometimes and other times I could not. I am wondering if just a ton of people are trying to get in and play at the same time.

I can't imagine how there are scores so high... unless I'm crazy there are only 390 dots to bust... but there are scores in the 580s. Is there a way to get bonus points or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom