I have great news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
After 7 and a half years with my current employer I am ow moving on. This morning I accepted a position at a new company. They have been recruiting me for a number of weeks now and after many phone calls and interviews I have finally accepted. They offered me a substantial amount more than what I am making now and they are letting me create the job basically. I will get to make my own hours and also work from home whenever I want. The comapny is headquartered in Israel so there may even be travel opportunities which would be great. Neadless to say, I am thrilled beyond belief.

Wonderful GB,
I wish you the very best in your new adventure..Your new employers are very lucky..They got the best in you.

kadesma:)

More money, travel, work from home, pick your own hours!!! Cool!
That's great news!

Hip Hip Hooray! Good for you GB! Sounds like you have found a great avenue for future successes, too! :)

Thanks guys! I can't wait to start. These next two weeks are going to go by so slow :)

That is great news GB!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you will be much happier. Life is changing for the good in MANY ways for you!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I know how much you've been wanting an opportunity for a long time now. Congratulations, GB! New baby, new job--that's great! :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom