Dinner Tuesday April 3,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Think (am always changing my mind) - Iam making chicken taco's, spanish rice (box) w/ground beef added in, and refried beans w/cheese !

We're having leftovers. Turkey breast cooked in my crock pot with cranberry sauce (whole) salt and pepper and a pkg of onion soup mix. It was delish.

I think (notice how carefully I stated...think) we may have braised chicken with rum apple sauce and fetticuine with some wilted greens and a garlic green bean side. I bought some nice artisian bread from my local wf store and I believe I will try some whipped garlic gutter or ginger butter for a change. And then again it is only 7 am here in Oregon and all this could change 19 times before 5...

I am either going to have to use that last 3/4 pound piece of pork butt tonight or toss it out, and I hate throwing away food. I think I'll try Martin Yan's Crunchy Apple Beef as a pork dish.

As long as today goes better than yesterday, I'll be making roast chicken, oven roasted potatoes with evoo, balsamic and rosemary and a veggie, probably broccoli.

I think we'll have burritos tonight.
Gonna have company this weekend through next week so getting on here weill be few and far between. have a wonderful week, all.

I think I'll just stop off at the store when I pick up the little one from school and grab some locally made BBQ they sell and make sandwiches and have chip on the side and even break out the last of the creamy coleslaw I made on Sunday.

Simple but I'm afraid I won't have much energy to fix anything big....... I finished the wall texturing in the kitchen yesterday so today I'm painting....2 walls to go + a trim technique....but had to take a lunch break.

PA Baker said:
As long as today goes better than yesterday, I'll be making roast chicken, oven roasted potatoes with evoo, balsamic and rosemary and a veggie, probably broccoli.

Sounds very much like our sunday dinner! Hope you get to eat that PA.

We have a LOT of chicken leftover. I'm trying to decide whether to make chicken a la king for tonight or to leave it for them to use tomorrow when I'm at work.

Tonight might have to be stew, or pepper steak. I'm in a beef mood and all I have in the house is little chunks of steaks I cut up. Dang. Oooooo, maybe stroganoff??

Since the cold is better, I decided to honour DH's request for some meatloaf..so the menu will be, meat loaf, made with beef and pork, roasted potatoes, asparagus, salad, ciabata,dessert, not sure yet. something easy...
kadesma;)

Being that it's the 2nd nite of Passover, we are once more invited out to our daughter and SIL's "Seder"....as I said last week, two fine dinners out, one nite after the other.....Heaven!!!!....LOL....Happy Easter to all my DC friends.

Tonight I made Quinoa with Adzuki Beans and Roasted Sweet Potato. And right now I'm enjoying a lovely cup of green tea!

The pork cubes and the apple are marinating, and the coconiut ginger rice is in the cooker. Mixed vegetables are sitting in the steamer insert on the kitchen counter, waiting their turn. I HATE soggy vegetables! I should start stir frying any minute now.

My wife and I actually went out on a date and had Mexican food. We both had mushroom quesadillas and roast pork with peppers and onions. Plenty of food, and enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow. And of course, the company was excellent, as always.

dinner was green salad with minimal dressing I think it was peppercorn ranch, very thin slices, two tiny ones, of tender beef, black coffee, water, and the smallest Milky Way bar you ever saw:wacko:

tomorrow night dinner will be better as it'll be in Cancun again.
Senor Frog's, here I come...............
start making my taco salad now please:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom