Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Today's Menu (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   Dinner Tuesday April 3, (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/dinner-tuesday-april-3-a-33853.html)

Barb L. 04-03-2007 08:31 AM

Dinner Tuesday April 3,

Think (am always changing my mind) - Iam making chicken taco's, spanish rice (box) w/ground beef added in, and refried beans w/cheese !

YT2095 04-03-2007 08:34 AM

I`m making a Chili (plenty Mesquite liquid smoke in it thnx to Spryte) with Rice.

lyndalou 04-03-2007 08:50 AM

We're having leftovers. Turkey breast cooked in my crock pot with cranberry sauce (whole) salt and pepper and a pkg of onion soup mix. It was delish.

amber 04-03-2007 09:16 AM

Having the same as YT, chili with rice :smile:

The Dessert Diva 04-03-2007 09:26 AM

I think (notice how carefully I stated...think) we may have braised chicken with rum apple sauce and fetticuine with some wilted greens and a garlic green bean side. I bought some nice artisian bread from my local wf store and I believe I will try some whipped garlic gutter or ginger butter for a change. And then again it is only 7 am here in Oregon and all this could change 19 times before 5...

Caine 04-03-2007 10:43 AM

I am either going to have to use that last 3/4 pound piece of pork butt tonight or toss it out, and I hate throwing away food. I think I'll try Martin Yan's Crunchy Apple Beef as a pork dish.

PA Baker 04-03-2007 10:46 AM

As long as today goes better than yesterday, I'll be making roast chicken, oven roasted potatoes with evoo, balsamic and rosemary and a veggie, probably broccoli.

mraa 04-03-2007 10:51 AM

I think we'll have burritos tonight.
Gonna have company this weekend through next week so getting on here weill be few and far between. have a wonderful week, all.

SizzlininIN 04-03-2007 11:24 AM

I think I'll just stop off at the store when I pick up the little one from school and grab some locally made BBQ they sell and make sandwiches and have chip on the side and even break out the last of the creamy coleslaw I made on Sunday.

Simple but I'm afraid I won't have much energy to fix anything big....... I finished the wall texturing in the kitchen yesterday so today I'm painting....2 walls to go + a trim technique....but had to take a lunch break.

Alix 04-03-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Baker
As long as today goes better than yesterday, I'll be making roast chicken, oven roasted potatoes with evoo, balsamic and rosemary and a veggie, probably broccoli.

Sounds very much like our sunday dinner! Hope you get to eat that PA.

We have a LOT of chicken leftover. I'm trying to decide whether to make chicken a la king for tonight or to leave it for them to use tomorrow when I'm at work.

Tonight might have to be stew, or pepper steak. I'm in a beef mood and all I have in the house is little chunks of steaks I cut up. Dang. Oooooo, maybe stroganoff??