Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Did y'all get yours? Does anyone need me to email them a copy? Hey HalfBaked, you look good in print!

Got mine, good thing I checked in the bulk mail..It's great as usual...Bulk mail is where they dump the spam..as others have said check that portion of you incoming mail.

kadesma:)

Last edited:
I havn't had one either and would appreciate becoming a recipient. Many thanks.

Thank you all very much! It was fun to do and I felt very honored to be asked. I wish I could have added more about cooking but I am a recipe follower and the ones I develop, I'm worried to post...:LOL:

Katie E said:
Fabulous. Buck and I received ours yesterday.
Hey, HB, we came from the same part of the world. Know just where Severna Park is and now you live in our youngest son's neck of the woods.

I loved Severna Park and miss the area very much. I grew up in Alexandria, VA and always loved being close to Washington, DC and Ocean City.

CJS, It is supposedly a monthly thing, however the staff had a very busy winter and never got around to put one together for a while... but they do their best to put out an issue whenever they can, and boy do they do an excellent job!!

It was well worth the effort, thanks guys!! And Jan, it was great to get to know you further!!:)

Uncle Bob, I had to fish it out from my spam box too... yeah, folks, I definitely suggest checking there if any of you have missed it!!

I received the newsletter too. It was so exciting to read. May I say that it was also very nicely written. Thanks for the newsletter. Half Baked, you have such an interesting life....thanks for sharing some stories with us.

It really is nice to receive the newsletter! Now I know to check my spam everyonce in awhile. Heaven knows what else I've missed. :ohmy: :)

Back
Top Bottom