I'm new to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Witchenkitsch

Assistant Cook
Usually I LURK for a while before posting any place. I stumbled on this site this afternoon as I was looking for a crockpot Reuben casserole recipe.

I am a recently retired librarian (Jan 1) and I love to cook. :chef: I take care of my 4 grandchildren 2 boys 13 & 11 + 2 girls 11 & 7) after school which usually includes the evening meal.

I am gluten intolerant (recently discovered) and I am looking for new ideas and inspiration. One of my grandsons is a celiac, as is his mother (my daughter.)

The Reuben stuff is in the crockpot and it is time for me to round up the kids from After School care. Their arrival will mean a scuffle/shuffle in the kitchen for snacks (protein + fruit--their choice) and a quick game of hide 'n seek before supper.

Looking forward to finding my way around and getting to know you.

WK

Welcome!!! There are so many wonderful people and recipes on this site that I am sure you will be able to find many you can use.

Witchenkitsch - I am sure you have tons to contribute as experience can't be traded for cash, and many folks here would love to hear from you. I personally, can only attend when time permits, but you will like the folks here, and all are helpful. Poorly worded, and people that might have issues with my grammer haven't yet give me a hard time :) But you are welcome here. Casper Casper

Back
Top Bottom