Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toni1948

Senior Cook
My name is Toni and I love to cook. I have cooked most of my life and I am passionate about it. I make my own spice blends which I like better than anything available at the grocery stores in my area. I am geting into baking now and I am really enjoying it.

I love making friends and sharing food tips. I would love to go on a cooking vacation. Greece, Italy, spice markets in Marrekesch, Brazil, the Caribbean, Singapore and Hong Kong are high on the list of places where I would love to travel and cook.

What I love about cooking is that you can never know it all, and there is always something to challenge you. I'm glad to part of your community and look forward to sharing with you.

Oh, I'm from the Washington, D.C. area.

introducing you with another food vacation place

Hi I am a culinary researcher. Since you love to go on cooking vacation, I would like to recommend you one in Turkey.
Program
The owner is Ms. Engin Akin, a good friend of mine. From time to time I teach there.

greetings from Turkey

toni1948 said:
My name is Toni and I love to cook. I have cooked most of my life and I am passionate about it. I make my own spice blends which I like better than anything available at the grocery stores in my area. I am geting into baking now and I am really enjoying it.

I love making friends and sharing food tips. I would love to go on a cooking vacation. Greece, Italy, spice markets in Marrekesch, Brazil, the Caribbean, Singapore and Hong Kong are high on the list of places where I would love to travel and cook.

What I love about cooking is that you can never know it all, and there is always something to challenge you. I'm glad to part of your community and look forward to sharing with you.

Oh, I'm from the Washington, D.C. area.

wheat said:
Hi I am a culinary researcher. Since you love to go on cooking vacation, I would like to recommend you one in Turkey.
Program
The owner is Ms. Engin Akin, a good friend of mine. From time to time I teach there.

greetings from Turkey

Wheat,

How nice of you to respond and thank you for the recommendation. You may be hearing from me with suggestions for regional spice blends to give my food a more authentic taste.

Toni

Welcome, toni. My husband, Buck, and I moved from the Washington, D.C. area 13 years ago to our piece of quiet here in Kentucky. D.C. is a wonderful place filled with all manner of food delights. We really enjoyed everything that was there when we were in the area.

Unfortunately, some of the places we considered premier are gone. With any luck, they've been replaced with eateries of equal delight.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Nice to see you here, Toni! :) I'm glad you found DC and can share your great ideas and recipes over here, too.

Glad to see you here, too!!

Half Baked said:
Nice to see you here, Toni! :) I'm glad you found DC and can share your great ideas and recipes over here, too.

Good to meet an old friend in a new place. Wish you had told me about this place. I found a recipe for a cake that I have wanted for a very long time. I'm so glad I'm here.

Toni

Jo Ann, Katie, and Andy, it's so good to meet you. I've found some great recipes here already. This place rocks!!

This is better than Food Network's site!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom