ISRAEL - ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
My boss just told me he is sending me to Israel for a week in the beginning of May. I know I will be getting some quality falafal to eat, but what else should on be on the lookout for?

My boss has already told me that the coffee is the best he has ever tasted and the same thing with the olive oil. I have only known this guy for a little over a week though and don't know if I can trust his taste in food ;)

Wow, that's not very far away now, is it? You'd better start packing. I'm just here to say I hope you have a great time. :)

Two words for you: Spoiled Rotten. And two for me: Temper Tantrum! How awesome! I wish my boss would "tell" me he was sending me to a foreign country and promised out of this world food! What an opportunity, to travel into another culture!!! Ok, so I have no ideas or tips to contribute, just well wishes and congrats!!! What a beautiful event!

LOL yeah when he called me into his office with my manager today shannon I was thinking "what could I be in trouble for already???" :LOL:

......and all my boss ever tells me is - "Have you tried this wine yet? You really need to". ;)

GB - May - like in a couple weeks???????? GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great! I know you have been working hard. I hope there will be some pleasure mixed in this trip! If your boss drinks coffee every morning something tells me he knows what he's talking about! I also have no doubt about the olive oil. LOL on the "what could have I have done wrong already" - I would have been thinking the same thing.

You might find some helpful ideas here:

Tel Aviv Insider

Clothing advice: think outside the blazer! :LOL:

Note to self: Don't order falafal when in Isreal.

Congrats & Luck.....happy journey.....return with gifts :-p

Have a great trip GB!

Mediterranean weather is the best!

Victoria

Cool!!

Although I travel a lot I have not been to Isreal.
U could join a travel forum, until u go and ask people questions.
Although the people on those forums are not often food experts.
One of the big forums I am a member of is Travellerspoint Travel Community

Mel

Hey GB that's awesome!! I am so excited for you!! I found an interesting write up composed by an Israeli girl about Israeli cuisine, I hope this will give you a little insight.

Israeli Food

Enjoy and don't forget to tune up your camera!!:cool:

I've only been to Isreal once, but it waas awesome, truely amazing...I'm afraid I was not much of a foodie when I went, although we did get some great vendor food....looking forward to hearing all about it!

I have no idea GB, all I can say is have a great time!!

(Why is it people like GB get sent to Israel, and the only place I ever get sent is to go talk to HR?):angel:

John

GB,
Now this is just to much of an imposition, you poor thing. How could they do this to you? Why, I'd just tell them to get someone else, like kadesma:LOL:
Have a wonderful time my friend..Enjoy it all..Pictures expected upon return...

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom