New to the group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanRMc

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Jan, I'm a work-at-home medical transcriptionist, have been a secretary/administrative assistant for 25+ years. I'm married with two doggies. We moved from So. Calif to Kentucky about three years ago and sure do love, love, love the cliffs and hills, trees and green grass, and flowers out here! Both my husband and I as well as the doggies should definitely lose weight but I just love to snack, very bad downfall. We also are miserable failures when it comes to eating healthy. Would love to get all kinds of cooking advice, snacking advice, baking advise, or just chit chat at will!

Hi Jan! Welcome to DC. I'm another Kentucky resident and I understand how different it is here from California. Our daughter and son-in-law from Los Angeles visited a couple of years ago. He is a native Californian and marveled at the different kinds of trees and the topography. Glad to have you at DC and in Kentucky.

Hello Jan and welcome to DC. Our site offers all types of menues and receipes and I know you will find how easy it is to eating healthy.

Welcome Jan! There are many of use here that hold are animals dear to our hearts!

:) I've just been put on a low cholesterol diet so we can help each other. I just loooove all cheeses and will have a tough time.

Back
Top Bottom