Thank goodness for the internet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kyamanzi

Assistant Cook
Hi. I have just registered and am new to this kind of activity! Seem to have got myself bulldozed into writing SOMETHING here, - but I haven't really had a look around yet. I am possibly the world's worst cook - but folk around me seem to think that because I am ancient (70-ish - going 17) I MUST be competent, and keep giving me fruit and veg to make into things.

I absolutely need to find out how to make my jam set, so here I am! Maybe I should just call it "Yummy Runny Rhubarb and Ginger Jam" and be done. Or just eat it myself! It TASTES ... y u m m y....and I have never been a fan of rhubarb!

NOW I will look around for suggestions - and welcome any replies, helpful or not.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC (and the internet!)

We have a good preserves section, although, I prefer a soft set jam myself, so I'm always trying to catch mine just before it sets!

Hello - and thanks for the welcome. I'll have to sign out now - builders ripping out the roof of our dining room to put skylights in! Yee hah!
Busy in London tomorrow Thursday, all day. Back on Friday - and keen to get browsing in this -to me - complicated but interesting place!
Looking forward to Friday.
Hilary

Hilary, welcome.

Your simply a recycled teenager. There's no such thing as old:rolleyes:

Rhubarb Jam Recipes

See whether this link would be any help.
When you say " back from London" ..back to whereabouts in the UK?
It's good to know UK-ers are on the increase!:)

Hello and welcome to DC. You will have a lot of fun here and are members are wonderful people. They are excellent cooks and love to exchange receipes.

Again welcome.

Back
Top Bottom