Question of the Day - May 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SurvivorGirl

Sous Chef
Do you own any pets? if so, what are they're names? if not, what type of pet would you like?

in this household we have two,
a budgie! named Po or Rosie or Buddy<<whichever you feel like useing (he's on my hand as we speak)

and a black lab (who's 17 and yet thinks that she's a puppy!!) named K8y!! <<that's how it's spelt around here;)

we have also had two cats - corey and Scout who were brother and sister, and a couple of fish:D

We have one cat. Lily lily Queen of cats. Best kitty in the world. We love her to death.

She used to such a good hunter. She killed everything from snakes and bats to bunny rabbits and birds... she's old now and you should she how hard she works just to get a small spider. : )

As you might guess from our avatars, Katie and I love cats.
Indoors we have:
Ashley
Rodeo
Tigger
Tween
Augie
Torie
Chessie
Casey Jones (CJ)

Outdoors we have:
Tucker
Thelma
Squeakers
Violet
Ty
Chief

And down on Front Street in our shop we have Julie.

Katie, have I forgotten any?

Buck said:
Indoors we have:
Ashley
Rodeo
Tigger
Tween
Augie
Torie
Chessie
Casey Jones (CJ)

Outdoors we have:
Tucker
Thelma
Squeakers
Violet
Ty
Chief

No, you haven't forgotten any, but you should have at least put the "Miss" in front of Rodeo and Augie's names. Plus, don't forget, it's Chessie Lou and Torie Ann.

That's all we have...for now. Recently Thelma's been a real tart outside and I have a feeling we'll be parents in about 2 months.:LOL:

Buck said:
Indoors we have:
Ashley
Miss Rodeo
Tigger
Tween
Miss Augie
Miss Torie Ann
Miss Chessie Lou
Casey Jones (CJ)

Outdoors we have:
Tucker
Miss Thelma
Squeakers
Violet
Ty
Miss Chief

There, all fixed.

Good grief, I just realized we have a cat named Misschief!

I have a rhodesian ridgeback/airdale terrier I rescued when she was 6 months old (she is now 9 yrs old!) Her name is Raisin and she's my love!

Her nicknames are Porky, Porkchop and Porker.

We have 2 Siberian Huskies & 1 Cocker Spaniel.

The Cocker is named Dallas. Yes, after the team, but she's from my previous marriage. My present DH of almost 7 years is a Steelers fan. He tried calling Dallas, Pittsburgh, but she didn't answer. Go figure!:LOL: She'll be 12 in June.

Our first Huskey, Mishka. She'll be 4 September 1 (ironically the same birthday as my 16 year old step daughter). We got her from a breeder not too long before my DH's other Huskey, Nikita passed.

Then there's Mila. We got her from the vet because her owner was moving & couldn't take her with her. She'll be 4 August 12. Mishka & Mila haven't stopped playing since! We got Mila 3 months after we got Mishka & it was definitely meant to be.

They even get along with Dallas! Dallas tries to join in on the playing, but they're a bit too big AND too young for her. But she tries to hang in there. Sometimes my DH & I will just watch all the puppies together as our entertainment for the evening. Yes, we still call them puppies. They'll always be that to us! :)

Two Shiba Inus..

Kenzo (male) is almost 7 and Kika (female) is 9. They are in my avitar.

I have two ferrets named Aleks and Igor.

img_439128_0_0f572818dc7fc2c7dccb4d0dd0a3aae4.jpg

img_439128_1_44601cc2d40dfbb7832e1e3748d9e82f.jpg

Mylegsbig said:
I have two ferrets named Aleks and Igor.

I LOVE FERRETS!!! :LOL:

I used to have 2 (female, Bandit -- male, Taz). They were the best! Bandit lived to be 9 & Taz was 7. With my 2 huskies now though, it would be impossible to have ferrets again. I used to give them the run of the house & more times than not, would find them sleeping in my drawer. I did have a couple of chows at the time too & they ALL got along. They actually played together. It was quite a sight! Talk about entertaining! :LOL:

A 3 year old german shepard name Lobo or Bobo,a chow mix about 7 years,name Bear or Furry Little Monster,Wig Wag,Pompom Filthy dirty little grubworm or Fluffy Butt,also have a boxer mix about 3-4 years old name Daisy Duke or Daisy Duke the little puke or bat face,prune face or Woooorm.or little baked potato.We also have 2 cats.As you can see our pets have many nicknames.Mine is Chubby Little Seal or Sqeevils,dh is Toad.

Back
Top Bottom