Overrated/Underrated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
What/who are some of the things/people you believe fit either description?

Overrated:
foie gras - I don't care how much you overcharge me for it, it's stil liver
Madonna - has always looked like a sleaze, can't sing a note

Underrated......The Educational system or lack of....

Over rated......Shania Twain...She aint all that she makes her self out too be.....

Since I cannot post or commment on the political end of things, I will say

over rated - Katie Courec and Soladad O'Brien

underrated - Native American flute music

overrated: turning 21. it's all downhill from there. i looked forward to that b-day from the time i was a teenager, now i'm trying to hide from the impending 24. and i swear i just turned 21 what SEEMS like a year ago, at best.
and coffee. i swear, you go one month without caffeine and you'll be more energetic than you could imagine. after the headaches pass...

underrated: sleep. and pencils and paper. i mean, the only way something is going to delete the items in a notebook is you and an eraser. and notebooks don't crash or require upgrades or new keyboards just to get words onto the page. just a fresh pen or a pencil sharpener.

Hey Katie has great legs and solodad has a cute face... :)
Katie doing a sit down interview in some lacey stockings can be positively un nerving and I think the camera man knows it which is they show her legs so much.

I agree about Britney Spears.. but Shania Twain basically raised her family after her mom/dad were gone. I think she has a lot of character!

overrated - trying to lose weight
underrated - trying to lose weight

:oops:

Seriously,

overrated - Beef Bourguignonne - (geez, it's beef stew)
underrated - the first cup of coffee in the morning 8)

kitchenelf said:
overrated - trying to lose weight
underrated - trying to lose weight

:oops:

Seriously,

overrated - Beef Bourguignonne - (geez, it's beef stew)
underrated - the first cup of coffee in the morning 8)

I agree kitchenelf, however, the is something more charming about Bourguignonne than just plain beef stew. I make lapskaus which is Norwegian beef stew (sometimes done with reindeeer or lamb) but the difference is a rudabega, and again there is something charming about it. And to add an extra little umph to just plain beef stew add cutouts or top it with puff pastry.

vilasman1 said:
Hey Katie has great legs and solodad has a cute face... :)
Katie doing a sit down interview in some lacey stockings can be positively un nerving and I think the camera man knows it which is they show her legs so much.

Heh vilasman1 the legs and cute face are questionable to me, I stopped watching American Morning about a week after they hired her, and I never watch the Today show. Usually it is GMA or my local stuff. I much prefer Anderson Cooper or a gentleman on my local news. Dan Rather aint bad, but they never show his legs, and then there is Peter Jennings.

Nope Shanias still over rater...boo hoo pat me on the back too...I'M RAISING MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!! As are a million other people......

VIVA Shania Twain!!!!
17.gif
She is the BEST! Well next to this woman from the show Las Vegas from NBC. Her name is Vanessa Marcil http://www.askmen.com/women/actress/39_vanessa_marcil.html Its a toss up. arrrrghhhhhh!!!!
17.gif

Sushi I am NOT getting into this with you yet again....ms.marcil.....shes probably not as OVER RATED as Shania......

i think vanessa's prettier than shania.
that's just me though. and she doesn't
brag about how she came from nothing
and now has everything like ms. twain
does.

mudbug said:
Overrated: Katie Couric and Rachel Ray - perky is not cute
Underrated: Willie Nelson's chops on the git-tar

Mudbug you got yours right, you added RR who I think is a nit wit and love Willie NElson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom