Counseling, Southern Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bob

Chef Extraordinaire
Counseling, Southern Style

Earl and Bob, two good ol boys from Mississippi, are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing an drinkin sweet tea when suddenly Bob says, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits, sips his tea and says, "You better think it over Bob, women like that are hard to find. :LOL:

Men :LOL: I do have to say that was cute though :) Goes to show that men really do know us women well :ohmy::ROFLMAO:

Lovely picture Uncle Bob. How peaceful. ( Obviously wifey not in the boat?)

Uncle Bob said:
Earl spits, sips his tea...
I'm confused. Spits--sure, I'll buy that. But "sips his tea?" I don't know any southerners who sip their tea. LOL Sipping is for hot tea, and they look at me like I'm crazy when I even mention hot tea here!

Great joke!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
I'm confused. Spits--sure, I'll buy that. But "sips his tea?" I don't know any southerners who sip their tea. LOL Sipping is for hot tea, and they look at me like I'm crazy when I even mention hot tea here!

Great joke!

:) Barbara

:LOL: Agreed Miss Barbara!!! Maybe "sip" should be edited to read "swig':LOL:

Hey, y'all!!

What ya'll doin'? Won't y'all come on over to my house for some tea and donuts!!

Til then, I send y'all love and best dishes from my kitchen to yours!

Corey123 said:
Hey, y'all!!

What ya'll doin'? Won't y'all come on over to my house for some tea and donuts!!

Tea and donuts?????? You can't fool me - you're not really from 'round here are ya? :LOL:

FOR SALE: Complete set of Encyclopedias. New condition. Don't need them - wife knows everything.

I haven't spoken to my wife in two years. I hate to intterupt her.

Corey123 said:
Hey, y'all!!

Pretty darn good job of a Paula Dean impersonation Corey!!

Bless her heart! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom