Hello to one and all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BOB L

Assistant Cook
My name is Bob, I live in Sacramento Ca and love to cook. I am in my mid fifties, just celebrated my 29th wedding anniversary and my only daughter is getting married this weekend. I am always looking for something new to cook. Looking at your site I already excited about the possiblites.

Welcome, Bob. We're glad you've found DC.

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding this weekend. A little over a year ago my husband, Buck, and I celebrated the wedding of our only daughter in Los Angeles. It's bittersweet. I can still see the tears in his eyes when he saw her in her dress for the first time. You'd better fill your pockets with tissues.

Now, back to DC. Take a couple of moments to browse our forums and see all that is available here. It's a real treasure trove. Hope you stay for a long, long time.

Welcome Bob,
congratulations on your daughters wedding..Glad you've found and joined us. Hope to see you here after the wedding.

kadesma:)

Welcome to DC Bob, enjoy a great forum - you are gaining a son, not losing a daughter - she will always be your little girl. Congrats !

Barb L.

Happy belated anniversary Bob and wife! How wonderful to see your one and only child married. Like someone else said, keep plenty of tissues on hand for you and your wife :) Welcome to DC, hope you enjoy this site.

Back
Top Bottom