Just moved to AZ from TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

olivias chef

Assistant Cook
I am a CIA grad and have been working as a private chef full time for 10 years. Prior to attending CIA, I cooked part time for a number of wonderful clients, mostly at their hunting camps or weekend homes, and I worked full time as a vice president and trust officer for a large American bank.

I am finding the food culture in Arizona to be a bit different than it is in Texas. I have only been here 8 months, so I hope to figure it out soon.
I have a great client here, and hope to develope others if I have time. I am also doing some consulting for a woman who is opening her own business.

My business is titled Olivia's Chef for my 2 year old niece. I hadn't been here three months when I walked into a sandwich shop and heard the cook say, "Look, it's Olivia's aunt." Since I am very proud to be her aunt, I thought I should let it be known that I am her chef, too. And anything else she wants! Olivia is a lover of food and her current favorite taste is balsamic vinegar and olive oil. She eats it on bread, rice, chicken, mac cheese, fruit...ice cream! She likes to order her own meals when we eat out. I think she is rather special.

Working alone is great, but I do hope to have an opportunity to chat and share an occasional question or answer with other culinary folks, professional or no.

Hi and welcome to DC olivias chef. So glad that you found us, I know you will have a good time here. It is a lttle quite around here on the weekends but please hang around so you can meet everyone.:)

Back
Top Bottom