Dinner - Friday 8th June

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regallion

Cook
Peppered Mackeral with leafy salad and a load of fresh crusty white bread.

Washed down with a chilled glass (err, bottles) of wine.

Want it now!

EDIT: spelling.

Last edited:
Brined boneless pork chops with a herb and garlic stuffing crust, with fresh green Kenya beans and new potatoes, Plenty of gravy too :)

Barbecue chicken legs and thighs on the grill with wild rice salad with scallion, dried cranberries and walnuts in orange vinaigrette. Fruit salad for dessert. It should be about 90 degrees here today.

I'm not 100% sure. I think I'm making DH's favorite Anniversary Chicken. Chicken seared and than cooked in "terriki, ranch dressing, bacon bits, green onions and cheddar cheese".

I don't even know what sides yet. Probably a pasta side as i should use some of these up and I have to look to see what veggies we might have. Today is usually shopping day for me...but I'm going to procastinate until Sunday.

On a meatless day, will settle for Ikan Assam Pedas, a one-pot fish curry dish cooked with tamarind and fresh lemon grass from our garden along with sliced eggplants. This dish is usually served with plain rice.

YT2095 said:
Brined boneless pork chops with a herb and garlic stuffing crust, with fresh green Kenya beans and new potatoes, Plenty of gravy too :)
YT, will you keep some for me tomorrow? :) Hope you are feeling better from your gout attack.

dw is goin' shopping for a frock for tomorrow, so the boy and i are on our own.
two hunter gatherers, alone in the wilderness.
hungry, tired,

cranky.

poopy diapers leaving a scent trail that no animal can mistake.

i think we''ll get takeout. maybe italian.

I got caught in a traffic jam on the freeway home last night (big surprise, it WAS Thursday, after all) so I got off at the exit that just happens to have one of the only two Arby's restuarants in the entire county and stocked up with 4, count 'em 4, large roast beef sandwiches, which used to be called "The Big Montana." I am having one of those for lunch today, with nacho cheese tortilla chips, a container of diced peaches in their own juice, and a bottle of Italian wimp water.

Now, supper is a different story today because it is Friday, my "eat anything you want day" so I'm thinking pizza. I haven't had pizza yet this month.

buckytom said:
poopy diapers leaving a scent trail that no animal can mistake.

LOL, bucky--they take on a life of their own in warm weather, don't they?!?:wacko:

It's not even officially summer yet and I'm so sick of this heat and humidity--I'm in trouble!:rolleyes: Keeping it cool and simple again--I'm making us chicken caesar salad wraps, fresh strawberries, and ice cream.

Honey BBQ Wings

I may make a few Asian Style wings too.

Then again theres teriyaki.....

Its a last minute decision! Wings tho. fo sho.

I am going to have a mashroom phyllo tonight. It is yammy. And light.

pdswife said:
David's b-day... and he wants clams so clams we are a having. Yummy!
Happy Birthday to David..enjoy those clams and hope the day is best ever,

kadesma:)

Iam either making baked spaghetti, or other ground beef casserole/mac n cheese, cole slaw and bread .
Blueberry/cake dessert and ice cream. Yum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom