Your user name..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine's a play on my initials JAB and the word jabber meaning to talk alot. The last name begins BUR therefore jabbur!

Dove is the beautiful and sweet Chihuahua in the picture you see. DC Grandma is the honary title given to me by the great moderators here on DC.
Marge

People call me Cherry because of my red hair. I think Cherry itself was taken when I made my account, so I added "red" and that's that!

pdswife said:
pretty darn sweet
pretty darn smart
pretty **** se xy

Pds are also hubby's initals:)
Gee, hubby must be 'poli theheri'!:)

My username comes from the area which our country house is located. A nice locale near the sea.

Seven years ago Katie inspired me to start writing a newspaper column as she was doing. Hers was called "Everyday Pleasures." I wanted to write stuff that guys could relate to, so I called it "Guy Stuff." I needed a pen name that would connote a real guy image.

Somehow the name "Buck" did that for me. It's been that way ever since.

We've been syndicated for years and love it.

Straight handle is Joe.

When I first created my net handle, I was young and looking for something quirky and mysterious... Stranger, DarkStranger, EvilStranger, etc were all taken. And considering I have an offbeat sense of humor, I settled on EvenStranger, as while everyone is a bit strange, I'm even stranger than most.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom