Happy Birthday Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Somebody tried to sneak by us with his birthday today...But WE caught up with you...:LOL:

9.gif

So a big Happy Birthday to you..enjoy the rest of your day...
Kadesma

Hi,
I don't know who you are
I am not even seen you
But I feel the waves
Wish U a Very happy Birthday

MALABARCOST

Last edited:
:) Good for you Kades, for catching a sneaky old Possum and sneaky they are especially the older ones.:LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Katie E said:
Okay....now, before Uncle Bob restricts my bourbon rations, I have to ask, "How did someone decide/figure out it was his birthday?"

And, as for the "older ones," I share his age range.
Well Katie,
I have to fess up, He told me:LOL: I mentioned that we took my son Michael to the bay area for lunch today and he said he was a Flags Day baby as well..And me being me, I just had to spread the news:ROFLMAO:
Age range,Uhhh, can I pull up my rocking chair and join you?:-p

kadesma

kadesma said:
Well Katie,
I have to fess up, He told me:LOL: I mentioned that we took my son Michael to the bay area for lunch today and he said he was a Flags Day baby as well..And me being me, I just had to spread the news:ROFLMAO:
Age range,Uhhh, can I pull up my rocking chair and join you?:-p

kadesma

Cool deal, Lucille. It's nice to see that I'm not the only "decrepit" person on this site. Ha. Ha.

One of my best childhood friends, who was also an across the street neighbor, has a Flag Day birthday. I always make a point to call him and wish him a good day.

Better to have a birthday than to have the alternative......:(

Happy Birthday, Uncle B! After all the bourbon, why don't you join me for an ouzo toast? Not only is this stuff potent, but interacting with bourbon can produce most exciting and memorable results!! :clap::clap::clap: Have a great one!

My favorite Uncle is having a birthday!!?? And I'm not there to help celebrate :cry: (big tears)

Hope you have a fantastic birthday filled with family, friends and plenty of cake or maybe even PIE!!!!! :cat:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BOB!!!!! :flowers:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Uncle Bob, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

:):sorcerer:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom