Whats the longest you've gone without eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oppose

Cook
i once went around 11-12 days because of a ulcer in my eusophogus or however its spelled. i probably ate 2 soft boiled eggs over that period of time, give or take.

oppose said:
i once went around 11-12 days because of a ulcer in my eusophogus or however its spelled. i probably ate 2 soft boiled eggs over that period of time, give or take.

That sounds REALLY bad!

What caused it?

Are you okay now? Do you have to do anything differently?

Lee

did you ask the doctor if you'll be able to play the piano? :rolleyes: ;)

i've gone 4 or 5 days without food; the same without water, which was much worse.

the reason i went without food is kinda tough to 'splain. too much going on, too much stress, and too little sleep didn't leave any time nor will to eat for a few days.

i went a coupla days without water once, when i was hiking in the mountains/desert of new mexico. we were only supposed to carry water for 2 days, but it ended up that we didn't find a valid water source to refill our canteens for almost 6 days. that sucked, let me tell you.
i still have that very vivid memory each time i'm parched and chug from a big, cold gallon of water.

I went about a week and a half without eating after having an emotional breakdown about 14 years ago. It was probably 4 days without anything to drink. When I was eating again after that it wasn't much.

Back
Top Bottom