Finally ordered a le creuset!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered a 4 1/2 quart soup pot today off Amazon. It was between this or the mario batali for 30 bucks less and I figured for 30 bucks I'll go for the more established name and warrantee. Nobody ever seems disappointed with Le creuset so I'm pretty excited.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Michael. You're on your way to a possible cookware addiction.:LOL::LOL:

We love our Le Creuset pieces. Have two oval Dutch ovens and just got a 7 3/4-inch skillet. We got the skillet on eBay and, with shipping, only paid $8.54 for it. Not the color we would've chosen but, for the price, who cares?!

Enjoy your new cookware when it arrives. You won't be sory.

This is the one!

Attachments

• blueLeCreuset.jpg
    blueLeCreuset.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 207
I have one piece of LC, a French oven. It is by far my favorite piece of cookware.

You are going to love your soup pot!!!

What's a good online place to buy them? In Australia they are very $$$$$.

Michael Cook said:
I ordered a 4 1/2 quart soup pot today off Amazon. It was between this or the mario batali for 30 bucks less and I figured for 30 bucks I'll go for the more established name and warrantee. Nobody ever seems disappointed with Le creuset so I'm pretty excited.

Enjoy your soup pot, Michael Cook. You won't be disappointed, and as Katie E warns, beware! This could be the start of a serious addiction, lol!:LOL:

:chef::chef: ........................................
reiterating what everyone's said.
start saving yer pennies, errm, dollars.;)
I must have 20 pieces of all types and sizes and colors.
I lurve the stuff and promise, so will you.
"Totally enjoy!" And congrats on the start of your new collection​

dispute said:
What's a good online place to buy them? In Australia they are very $$$$$.

You will get charged import duty, the post office website might be able to give you more details, you may find the price is the same with the import duty added on!

They are worth the money though. My mum has hers still and uses it often, and its older than me (and I'm now 35)

I bought mine three years ago for £30 (around $70 Aus) and wouldn't be without it.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations !!! what is the first meal that you are going to cook in it?:chef:

Back
Top Bottom