The First Guest Chef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefJune

Master Chef
I’m excited to tell you that on Monday, June 25th I’m going to be the first ever Guest Chef on a brand new talk show on a brand new satellite TV network.

I still haven’t figured out how they got my name, but that’s okay. The network is EBRU-TV. I’ve no idea how you’d find it on your tv set, but it will be available on line at www.ebru.tv The show is called A.M. Connections, and we’re taping live between 10am and 12 noon. The host’s name is Meredith ?.

I’m going to be preparing my Warm Summer Salad from my book, and giving healthy eating tips.

There’s no pay for this experience, but I will get a dvd of the show, which will be great. Although I have lots of footage of me doing talk on tv, there is none of me cooking. And who knows? Maybe I’ll sell a few books?

Hope you will check it out on line. :chef:

June, heartiest congratulations!! Wish I could catch you live on tv. I know that kind of feeling as I have been there before. All the very best!!

Hey now, congratulations, June!!! I have not made that recipe (yet), but looking at it again, I don't know why I haven't...

Have a great time! :)

Congrats. It's definitely different cooking in front of the camera. Not as easy as one would think because you're trying hard not to screw up the dish and to explain everything. Just relax and try and pretend you're cooking in front of a few friends.

Back
Top Bottom