Silly stuff you love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i love post-it's, pencils, notebooks, paper shredders, copiers, new socks, someone who gives you toilet paper when your roll is empty at your public restroom, finding $$$$$ when you only were looking to find your keys, kleenex........

:) Toys like the toy cat that looked kinda real and purred,padded like a cat and drank from a bottle etc.2 weeks later I sent it to HBs grand daughter.Fart boxes ,fake big snakes and spiders and other gags.My favorite trick is to get a Kiwi fruit and then pretend theres a mouse in the kitchen.I will go Oh my God did you see that mouse it went over there so when a women goes over there and bends over looking for the mouse Im behind her and roll that Kiwi between her legs from the back and I start screaming .You should see how high they jump because you already set them up.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Its a great one because at first glance they really think its a mouse.

5.gif
Hi, luvs!!!

I could go on and on with this...I love so many things!

summer nights
good wine
my purple pen
the smell of garlic
browsing the kitchen gadget aisle in any store

ok...i'll stop now. :LOL:

callie said:
5.gif
Hi, luvs!!!

I could go on and on with this...I love so many things!

summer nights
good wine
my purple pen
the smell of garlic
browsing the kitchen gadget aisle in any store

ok...i'll stop now. :LOL:

hi!!!!!!!!!! missed ya, callie!

jpmcgrew said:
:) Toys like the toy cat that looked kinda real and purred,padded like a cat and drank from a bottle etc.2 weeks later I sent it to HBs grand daughter.Fart boxes ,fake big snakes and spiders and other gags.My favorite trick is to get a Kiwi fruit and then pretend theres a mouse in the kitchen.I will go Oh my God did you see that mouse it went over there so when a women goes over there and bends over looking for the mouse Im behind her and roll that Kiwi between her legs from the back and I start screaming .You should see how high they jump because you already set them up.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Its a great one because at first glance they really think its a mouse.

you're ornery, tee-hee!!

:) Yea !But its a great one.Try it some time but you need a really girly girl to pull it off.So funny.As for me its really hard to not start laughing when I try to pull this off. I cant keep a straight face.

I like trying (smelling) new incense flavors... not sure how else to refer to it... aromas? I also like trying new bubble bath or bath salts, anything to pamper myself from time to time!

:) I thought we were talking about silly stuff like things that you may be too mature to enjoy but still do like a kid.

jpmcgrew said:
:) I thought we were talking about silly stuff like things that you may be too mature to enjoy but still do like a kid.

Sorry, incense and bubble bath are/were things I enjoyed as a kid!!! :) And yes, I think they are silly!

Well, I guess I don't know many people my age that enjoy incense. It is not like I go to anyone's house and they have them burning. Now bubble bath... it has the notion of being kid like, but I am sure it is a luxury enjoyed by both young and old. I always think of Mr. Bubble!!! LOL! So yea, it seems silly to me when I am in the tub puttin bubbles on my head!!

I like teeny-bopper/girlie girl shows (Sabrina, Hannah Montana, etc.) and movies (13 Going on 30, etc.).

I like to walk barefoot on a big piece of cardboard (Try it--kind of like popping packaging bubbles, which I also like to do).

I like to color (When little kids ask me to color with them they think I am so good at it--lol. I'm not artistic but kids think I am!).

I like to swing on playground swings. (I read an article once that said that a lot of people are putting adult sized swingsets in their back yards!).

When no one is around I like to make up silly songs and sing them. Also when no one is around I talk silly and sing silly songs to the dog and cats.

While I do read adult fare, I like to read kids' books now and then.

And for a food related silly thing, I sometimes eat pudding or yogurt by dipping my spoon quickly into the pudding or yogurt (holding the spoon vertically) so that it lasts a long time. :cool:

:) Barbara

Last edited:
sattie said:
I like trying (smelling) new incense flavors... not sure how else to refer to it... aromas? I also like trying new bubble bath or bath salts, anything to pamper myself from time to time!

nag champa is great!

jpmcgrew said:
:) Why do you think bubble baths are silly or incence(sp?)I would think those are luxuries and a great way to relax.

yep. i love them. maybe mr. bubbles is silly, 'cept a bubble bath is great! plenty of other people also, or they wouldn't exist.
i woulld pour mr. bubbles into my bath!

Last edited:
I like to watch Sponge Bob, color and play Jacks with the grand kids. I would love to hopscotch and jumprope too. (but I don't think the old bones will let me).:LOL: I also have more post notes and paper clips than I know what to do with. My 5 children can divide them up when I am gone.:-p

^ Certainly YT. I wake up early to watch saturday morning cartoons. DH wonders why I am up early on saturday mornings. I always answer that i am up early to give the kiddies brekkie.;)

In terms of food, corn dogs. Who woulda thunk that deep frying a dog in corn meal dough would taste that good?

The sillliest food I have heard about, but have never found, is a deep fried battered Mars bar.

Back
Top Bottom