TAIWAN - Taipei

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubblygal

Assistant Cook
Managed to visit Taipei for a few days with SO during March. The trip was great. Lots of yummlicious foods that made us craved for more even after coming back. Will be planning for another trip next year.

Yummy dumpling found @ xi men ding.... u see them running aways when the police comes and 5min time... they r back in action
Eating these in the cold weather.... Only one word to describe is SHOIK
With some garlic & vinegar.....

dumplings.jpg

Found this in xi men ding too.... near to the rd side....This is the local fav. Ya Rou Bian... we don't like it... it was cold and the meat was HARD... so hard to bite.... somemore lots of bones.....
Only the mee hoon soup was nice.....

duck.jpg

duck1.jpg

duck3.jpg

Forgotten the location but its on the way to wu pu fen the wholesale clothing area......He does like like Zhang Fei doesn't he? The Ru Rou Fan was yummy.. not oily ... the chicken one was abit blend IMO. A plate of combination of sauage and seafood stick that made me jump coz that's wasabi inside...

ruroufan.jpg

ruroufan1jpg.jpg

Found this yummy Gong Wan mee fen soup @ yang ming shan. Its located near the bus-stop going up the hill.

The Gong wan was really Q Q.....

gongwanmeefen.jpg

Located @ Dan shui lao jie....

Ah Gei... yummy... inside are stuffs tang hoon...I find it too peppery taste SO said its like Sg's version of Yong tou foo... the tang hoon fishball soup was yummy too....

ahgei.jpg

ahgei1.jpg

ahgei2.jpg

there are many great foods there like the smelly beancurd which i don't dare to eat, the Zhu Xue Gao and the beef noodles. Don't forget the desserts there.... so many yummy foodies... i kept eating and eating while i shop. Going to become a :pig: if i stay there.

Simply love it, planning for my next trip soon. :ROFLMAO:

You have to try Mamma Wang's Tou foo or if you can find them in the night market try some pre eggs. Kind of gross but amazing...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom