I'm New Just Saying Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettyR

Senior Cook
Hi to all, I'm new and dropped in to say hello. It's very late and I'm heading off to bed.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends.

Good night all,
Betty

welcome betty.

you wouldn't happen to be a pirate, would you? (considering your last name, and all)

Thanks for the welcome; sorry Buckytom but I’m afraid I’m not a pirate but that was cute made me laugh.

I love to bake and try new recipes, I enjoy sharing my favorite recipes that I’ve collected over the last 35 years and I have a new toy. The kids bought me a digital camera and showed me how to use it. I’m having a lot of fun with it taking pictures of all the dishes that and new recipes that I try out. This thing is so cool; talk about instant gratification! Isn’t technology wonderful!!!

All my kids are grown and I don’t have any grand kids yet so these are my babies; Shelby and Cricket; they are Mastiff mixes. They have to be up under my feet at all times; it’s so much “fun” trying to cook a meal and step over two 160 pounds dogs and I love every minutes of it.

img_455886_0_34581a6fae8430581119eb31a9bcfe69.jpg

PytnPlace said:
Welcome aboard! Your dogs are gorgeous. Lots of animal lovers here!

Thank you, animal lovers in my experience are always good people. If you invite someone to your house and your animals don’t like him or her you can feel pretty sure that person is bad news.

buckytom said:
ya see. welcome aboard.

i'm not the only one who thinks you' re a pirate. ;)
:chris: :LOL:

Andy M. said:
AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Welcome aboard, matey!

Avast me bucko, you landlubbers be ye ready to surrender or you looking for a trip to Davy Jones' locker?

Back
Top Bottom