Kim's Seafood Pasta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
You just got that beautiful gourmet dish from Iron Chef...this one's more "gommer" than gourmet, but it's easy and very good way to use leftover seafood. We had grilled salmon fillets and sea scallops, but anything you have is fine.

Combine cooked spaghetti with chopped cooked seafood and a jar of good Alfredo sauce. Top with freshly grated parmesan and serve with garlic bread. That's it.

We had fresh broccoli braised in chicken broth with ours, and the second night I stirred the left-over broccoli in with the pasta, making it even better.

Thats sounds pretty darn good.

I like mixing imitation crab meat with ricotta and cooked ravioli noodles with a cup or two of alfredo. Serve chilled or warm. Adding Shrimp, Scallops, Clam etc. is always a plus.

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea, Mikey. We have some imitation crab in the freezer that needs to be used soon. I'll give your recipe a try!

Another tasty fish leftover:
I use it for grilled salmon and tilapia...
Mash or cut up the fish, sprinkle with Lemon Pepper seasoning.
Make a box of Cheesy Rice. (I like to throw in some broccoli or peas.)
Mix in the seasoned fish.
VERY tasty.

That does sound good. I always keep boxed rice mixes on hand for impromptu meals, and while I've used just about everything else, I've never tried adding fish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom