Coconut Milk And Cholesterol Content.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Warning: dead topic revival! What got you motivated to dig up this old topic after almost 5 years? :)

First off, I didn't revive this. There were 2 posts above mine. No clue where they went. Maybe the mod or admin that removed them can shed some light on the matter. I do believe that the reviver was a one post wonder.

OIC! :) I'm sorry if my question was a bit undiplomatic. I guess moderator action made it appear that you were the dead topic digger upper. :)

I suspect the removed posts may have had something to do with advertising spam. I report advertising spam whenever I see it and the mods delete them faster than you can shake a stick. Usually advertising spammers start their own topics but they sometimes find a topic related to whatever they're selling and attach their spam to that.

Anyway there's nothing particularly unhealthy about coconut milk or coconut cream as long as you aren't chugging the stuff all day and all night long.

As it sometimes happens a very old thread was revived by someone that wanted to sell something to our members (or just con them into something). That post was removed, as is our policy on spam (not the kind you eat, you can keep at that if that's yer taste).

Sometimes that leaves a continuity issue, especially if someone replied and then it kick starts the thread again.

I will now go back behind my curtain and be the Great and Powerful Oz.

Back
Top Bottom