Made this LAST NIGHT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoastinG

Assistant Cook
I made this last night, came out awesome. The only difference was that I added Garlic cloves, that I SMASHED with the blunt of the knife and CHOPPED up Sage.

Good Stuff! :chef:

EDIT: The Roulade of Chicken with Goat cheese episode.

~Consisted Of~
---------------

-Chicken
-Proscuitto
-Goat Cheese
-Parsley
-Sage
-Garlic
-Salt and Pepper
-Red Potatoes
Olive Oil

Last edited by a moderator:
YUMmmmmm!!! Risotto & crab meat - right up my alley. I might add some asparagus. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing the link, CoastinG. :)

*amy* said:
YUMmmmmm!!! Risotto & crab meat - right up my alley. I might add some asparagus. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing the link, CoastinG. :)

Glad it could help! :sorcerer:

Oh, I see what you mean, now. The link went to the crab risotto. I scrolled down to the chicken roulade. That looks good too. Can I have both? :pig:

Last edited:
Goat's cheese...

This, particularly Greek Feta, is such a fantastic enhancement to a lot of dishes.

One dish I love to do is roasting a chicken breast with some sliced Feta under the skin with some herbs.

Grilled (broiled to you Yanks I think) salmon steaks / fillets with Feta place on top in the last mins is also to die for.

When cooked, Goat's (and sheep) cheese gains a totally different taste and texture.

This cheese adds such a fantastic dimension to food especially when it's cooked with the ingredient your matching it with.

Try it!!

I'm a feta fan too. I roll the chicken breasts up in a mixture of feta, chopped walnuts & parsley. Then dredge in seasoned flour, egg & milk and seasoned flour mixture again. Saute in oil, butter and lemon juice, and sprinkle more parsley over the top. Maybe, next time, I may add some white wine (& mushrooms). Thanks for the tip about feta under the skin. Will have to give that a go.

Coast, didn't mean to take away from your recipe. Sometimes we get carried away talking about food. lol. Saved to my memory.

Last edited:
*amy* said:
I'm a feta fan too. I roll the chicken breasts up in a mixture of feta, chopped walnuts & parsley. Then dredge in seasoned flour, egg & milk and seasoned flour mixture again. Saute in oil, butter and lemon juice, and sprinkle more parsley over the top. Maybe, next time, I may add some white wine (& mushrooms). Thanks for the tip about feta under the skin. Will have to give that a go.

Coast, didn't mean to take away from your recipe. Sometimes we get carried away talking about food. lol. Saved to my memory.

LoL, nah you didn't do anything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom