Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sierrasryder

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself - 57 yr old <ACK!> married homemaker that cooks a hot meal every single night! I spoil my family I guess, but it gives us that time around the dinner table every night that I love.

My main cooking favorites are foods on the grill/smoker. Always trying new rubs and marinades. Need to try putting some fruits on the grill as well.

My hubby of 39 yrs and I are raising our 13 yr old granddaughter <whew> due to our son's divorce. Mom isn't very maternal and Dad is on the road a lot. I have Crohn's Disease which can greatly limit what I eat, but I'm always thinking positive and go ahead and eat most things anyway. Sometimes ya just gotta have it! :ROFLMAO: I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!! ;)

I found this forum while looking for something different for supper.

Thanks, Linda

Hi, Linda. Welcome to DC. It's nice to know there are other's who spoil their families, too. You'll discover quite a few here who share your passion for having a nice meal for their family. Take a few minutes to browse our forums and allow yourself to be tempted by what you see. We're glad you've found us. Enjoy!

Hi Linda,
glad you've found us. This is really a wonderful site, chuck full of great recipes, ideas, and the very best of people. Welcome to the group.

kadesma:)

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I had to laugh where I'm listed as an "assistant cook", LOL!! Hubby doesn't have a clue how to cook; just how to eat :pig: :ROFLMAO: We've been in this house for 23 yrs and he still doesn't know where anything is in the kitchen but the snack pantry ............... I've always been the head cook and bottle washer in this family ;)

I've been looking around the site and it's fabulous and full of information. I've have to find the time to make it here daily.

Thanks again so much!

Linda

Back
Top Bottom