New Breville Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bradford Kim

Assistant Cook
I just bought a new indoor Breville Grill, and it is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend it!

Bradford Kim

Bradford Kim said:
I just bought a new indoor Breville Grill, and it is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend it!

Bradford Kim

details... we need more details.

why do you like it so much?

Hey Miss Kim....

Welcome to DC. I'm glad you joined this merry band! Thanks for sharing your excitement on your new purchase. I do not own a "grill" of this type but with your recommendation I will certainly consider it.

Come again soon!!!

Enjoy!

To Each is Own

Soo... You can def not compare the George Forman grill with the Breville. I personally do not like the Forman for several reason. 1 reason is that the plate does not get hot enough, so it never sears your meat. Causing the juices to come out and making your chicken/beef dry. The Breville gets very hot and is very good at searing, and is also non stick. The De Longhi (I also have) is also a great grill, and is non stick and gets very hot for searing to keep the juices in. However, it is a little bit of a pain to clean up. The Breville, you take a simple towel when it is hot, apply some water, and scrub it down right there. Nice and simple!

Bradford Kim

And

And it also has a flat surface for other stuff, LIKE EGGS:) Very versatile

Bradford Kim

I just bought a Cuisinart Griddler with changeable non-stick plates but your Breville has a lot more cooking area.

I feel bad enough already.

I got enough stuff and there's no more room for any more kitchen appliances.

But good luck with your new Breville Grill!

Corey123 said:
I feel bad enough already.

I got enough stuff and there's no more room for any more kitchen appliances.

But good luck with your new Breville Grill!

Have you considered buying a bigger house? It's a buyer's market right now, ya know.

I am completely happy with my George Foreman G5. It gets hot enough to cook everything I cook in it, including searing meat, it has all the plates to cook everything I need to cook in it (or would that be ON it?), and the plates clean up easily. I just toss them into the dishwasher and they come out spanking clean.

Last edited:
I just received my Breville Panini Grill I ordered from Amazon. It's still in the box - hope I get use out of it. Do you all use yours much?

Problems with my Breville Grill

I just recently started using this grill but so far I'm not too impressed. Actually, I am on my third one. The first one I purchased seemed to be great but completely stopped heating after three weeks. I liked it so much during that time it did work that I had no problem returning it and getting another one. However, the second and third one does not seem to heat as the first did. The one I have now will reach temperatures of 400°but after 5 minutes of cooking, the temperature drops down to about 210°. Is this normal? It did not sear the meat like I wanted to. I checked the temperature with an infrared thermometer, which is very accurate. Did I get another lemon?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom