Dinner tonight, the 27th of July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Uncle Bob said:
Miss Lefselover
Uncle Bob said:

Think I will meet you there!!!!!!:)

That would have been perfect Uncle Bob. We would have welcomed you. Dinner was lovely and the company [DH] not bad either.;)

www.LeChene.com

Tonight, it'll be for me, salad and raw almonds, and for the DH, he'll eat the GF grilled tenderloins and mashed pots and gravy from a couple of nights ago.

So what are you cookin? Either way, happy TGIF!:-p

Company picnic today. They're serving hot dogs, vegetarian chili (considering chili is sautéd meat in sauce, I guess vegetarian chili would be, uh, sauce?), corn on the cob, barbecued chicken, fried chicken, barbecued beef ribs, fruit salad, potato salad, green salad, and rolls with butter. Dessert will be ice cream sundaes and banana splits. I think I'll be skipping supper tonight!

LEFSElover said:
That would have been perfect Uncle Bob. We would have welcomed you. Dinner was lovely and the company [DH] not bad either.;)

Tonight I am back home. It will be grilled salmon, and who knows. A Couple of Vodka Martinis will hlp me decide!

Oh but I was there!!! Did you not notice the guy in the corner that couldn't keep his eyes off you??? The one who had Bouillabaise running down his chin, and dark chocolate cake crumbs all over his shirt!!

Last edited:
Uncle Bob said:
Tonight I am back home. It will be grilled salmon, and who knows. A Couple of Vodka Martinis will hlp me decide!

Oh but I was there!!! Did you not notice the guy in the corner that couldn't keep his eyes off you??? The one who had Bouillabaise running down his chin, and dark chocolate cake crumbs all over his shirt!!

that was YOU? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, I wondered who that naughty man was and MY HUSBAND DID TOO!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but the real question is, did you like my outfit?:huh: pretty cute huh!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sweet and sour turkey wings and buttered baby limas. Received a "care" package from Buck's mother today that was filled with all sorts of goodies, so for dessert we'll choose from the selection of chocolates she sent.

Did I like your outfit??? I already said I couldn't keep my eyes off ya! What a package!!! :wub:

What gave me away??? I suppose the Stuffed Mushrooms in my lap and on the floor didn't help.:blush:

Ah, I think a big salad to go with my grilled Salmon will be in order!

We're having charcoal grilled burgers with sliced tomatoes and fresh corn on the cob. I'll be in hog heaven.

Attachments

• pigbilly.gif
    pigbilly.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 70
Constance said:
We're having charcoal grilled burgers with sliced tomatoes and fresh corn on the cob. I'll be in hog heaven.

I think I am gonna leave the salmon in the fridge tonight! Going to Miss Connie's house instead! If ya don't mind I will brign thin, cold slices of Vidalia onions...:chef:

I've got ground beef (93% lean) and we're dying for burgers.Cleaned the grill, too! Since I'm watching watching watching what I eat, I'll be weighing everything.

I'm also going to grill some portobello mushrooms, baby zucchini and red onions. I've also picked some of the tomatoes to serve with the burgers.

Roasted potatoes (no oil, but a fair amount of garlic).

I made a lemon angel food cake (with splenda...!) for dessert to serve with fresh blueberries and SF/FF cool whip.

I believe it's a VeraBluetini kinda night.

Uncle Bob, besides Lop, how big is your car? Could you pick me up too please? Connie's dinner does sound good and something I haven't had in a long time.
By the way, those were "my" shrooms that were on your lap. Oh no wait! I didn't order mushrooms so the ones I was eating must have been from your plate. Oh I am soooo embarrassed:) . I'd have tossed you some of our Fois Grois had I known that man lurking in the corner was you. Should have introduced yourself. We're into sharing, didn't you just love the view of the garden? It's our favorite part. Only part we don't much care for is the price, I never did see our bill. Guess birthday dinners are supposed to be that way:wacko:

It'll be me with my thumb out hitchen a ride with you to Constance's house....:glare:

I have a Lear XR45 I can borrow, and considering the hour, it may be more appropriate don't you think! Birthday???? Did you have a birthday??? And when was that pray tell??? I thought my shroom order was "short", so they fell on your table??? Actually I ask the wait staff to add them to your order...
Pate? No thank you! Pickled Pig Lips???????

Ya better get with it. We will be airborne in 30 minutes!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom