Breville Juice Fountain Elite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oneoffour

Senior Cook
Mine is a Christmas gift from MDW. Anyone have trouble with theirs? I have used it twice and find I have such wet pulp that I'll manually strain it to not let all that juice go to waste. I've tried to fed it in as slow as possible but it devowers fruit so fast you would think it is a garbage disposal unit.

The first time I played with it was when we had way to many strawberries this spring. Saturday I was trying to use it to make watermellon soup and thought it would do better than pureeing the melon in a food processer. Watermellon juice was all over the place in the juice pitcher, the pulp pitcher and dripping down onto the motor. It is such a big fancy looking unit but for all that money I would think it could do better or am I doing something wrong?

This is my first time doing this so please bear with a newbee. I have a Breville Juicer and I just love it. I mostly juice apples, carrotts, pears. I'm not sure it is intended to do watermelon and strawberries. I would put those in my Vitamix blender which I also love. I love reading all of these threads.
Mahalo!

Back
Top Bottom