Hello from Raleigh, NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbm2000

Assistant Cook
I just installed MasterCook9 (from 4.0) and will be working to use this new software.

At the present, I am having trouble importing my old cookbook. Any suggestions, other than importing all 170 recipies individually?

Hi, mbm2000. Welcome to DC. Sorry, I can't help you with your dilemma, but I'm sure someone will come along and be able to shed some light on it. In the meantime, take a look at our forums and enjoy yourself. Glad you've found us. There's lots to be had here.

Welcome MBM... Sorry I can't help. I would be like a monkey doin a math problem! Maybe if ya give it a rest, read up on it a bit ti will happen for ya!
Again welcome and.....

Have Fun!

I read on my weather channel that someplace in NC had the highest temp in the country today, at 111. Was that a mistake, or are you really that hot there?

Constance said:
I read on my weather channel that someplace in NC had the highest temp in the country today, at 111. Was that a mistake, or are you really that hot there?

It's horrible here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello from Hickory! Want to meet at 42nd Street Oyster Bar for cocktails? :chef:

A nice cold pale ale and a peck of steamed oysters...
crisp horseradish... yum! I have a love/hate thing with that
restaurant. It is packed with some local memorabilia that appeals
to my mercenary collectibles dealer nature. Oh yeah, all those old
license plates... photographs...

oops, got carried away! ;)

Today at 5pm the heat index was sitting at 107 degrees in north Raleigh NC.

Welcome. I have MC5. Don't know how much help I can be, but if you want, pm me and I will try to walk you through. Can you drag & drop from one cookbook to another? Try clicking on Tools & check out the Import Assistant. There is also a Help file on the toolbar. Have you tried selecting all the recipes, choose copy, then open the new cookbook and click on paste. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom