Lamb Liver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
Have been searching the site for liver recipes/posts, found a lot of chicken and beef etc.

Does anyone have any lamb liver recipe they have tried and just loved. I am looking online, but u get recipes and you think well...sounds good, will it taste good, I know its all about trying and experimenting but..just want to try something that has been tried by a real person with good tastebuds LOL

I noticed a lot of "Liver and Onions" anything else?

Sorry. Rom. I guess there aren't a lot of lamb liver lovers here at DC. I've never had it myself and don't recall seeing it in the markets. Is it a popular item in Australia?

Rom I think your lack of response is based upon the fact that we in the US do not find lamb's liver. I assume it may be available in some specialty stores, but I have never seen it and I can assure you it not commonly available.

What we routinely can find are beef liver and chicken livers.

Have enjoyed lamb's liver in the UK, but have never had it here.

I think that may explain the dearth of responses.

No worries Andy M :)...will give the good old onions a go :) my friend said she uses it in a Pasta Sauce...hmm to tell the truth i am not sure if it is that popular in Australia.

I just had a craving for ofals...strange but true LOL tonight we had Kidneys, rephrase..I had kidneys bf had one and ate the other stuff on the table LOL

How did u eat it auntdot?

Back
Top Bottom