I'm So Proud of My Sweetie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
James got his first monthly review today. They were rated on attendance, professional appearance, readiness for a job, technical abilities, and maybe something else. He got a perfect score for them all. Also, his teacher said that he is a hard worker. That might not seem like a lot, but the program director told James that his teacher doesn't do that very often. Yay! I'm proud of him.

:) Barbara

Edited to add, the other thing is physical fitness.

Last edited:
Three huge cheers for James!!! :clap::clap::clap:You knew he would "WOW" them, didn't, you Barbara. His reviews will hold him in good stead when it comes time to get a job. We're so proud of him. Please pass on our good wishes.

Thanks Katie! Yep, I have told him all along that he would wow them! He is working so hard. He goes way beyond what they ask of him.

:cool: Barbara

YOU GO JAMES!
clapping.gif

This report does not come as a surprise to me at all. I would expect nothing less from James. Way to go buddy!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks everyone! I'll pass the messages on to James (when he has the time he does pop in to read a few posts). A couple times this last month James has worried a little because the teacher said he had asked a dumb question. Then he realized that he had just asked about something they hadn't gotten to yet and the teacher just wasn't ready to go there yet. I have never doubted his abilities yet (and don't plan to start!).

Barb,
I just knew he'd top the list..Sorry I'm late sending my congratulations..Took Cade camping for a couple of days..A big hug James, you go guy:LOL:
cj

Lucky Cade and lucky Ma! Thanks kadesma and everyone else. James will be very touched to hear all your kind words. (Did that sound old and stuffy, or what?! How about You All ROCK!!!)

Back
Top Bottom