ISO Churrasco Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't help you, k. But I'm pretty sure we have some members here who live in Brazil and hope they'll chime in and offer some help. We also have some wonderful barbecuers who might also be able of offer suggestions. Could you give us an idea what this type of barbecue is like? That could give us a springboard from which to work.

I can't help you, k. But I'm pretty sure we have some members here who live in Brazil and hope they'll chime in and offer some help. We also have some wonderful barbecuers who might also be able of offer suggestions. Could you give us an idea what this type of barbecue is like? That could give us a springboard from which to work.

Doesn’t one of the Site Administrators, Andy R. I think, have a Churrasco pic as his avatar?

In Brazil, Churrasco, is a general term for BBQ'd meat. In the US, a churrascaria, or Brazilian BBQ restaurant, would serve an assortment of grilled meats, usually carved at your table, as well as a variety of hot and cold sides.

The meat is usually grilled very simply. Sometimes it's marinated in or accompanied by the ubiquitous chimichurri sauce, made from parsley, spices and oil.

What kind of recipes are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom