Hey Jeekins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buck, I think your cat is looking upset because of your signature line... right below the picture in which he might just be getting marinated or seasoned...

:w00t2:;):)

Oh, SMOKES! BWAHAHAHAHAHA That cat's got a big O'l head! HAHA Put a watermelon on him!

I almost got some chicken parm on my monitor....:LOL:

Buck, you have to warn people when you do stuff like that.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Just got an email from a few of my relatives. They want to join too. Can they?

raggedy Kitty.jpg funny_cat.jpg

Attachments

• IROG48CAMYCQ0VCAHIOE4MCA0PXJRMCASKXLP5CA5HKY3HCAFZ2Z2CCA8VLZC2CAZNQ4G3CAL5UT4CCAC7XJ1HCAY79IN9CAIFYB
    4 KB · Views: 58
Sure Renee. Anyone can join as long as they have a nice purr.

That pic you posted of the white kitty with the red hat reminds me of a white cat we had named Angel. He adopted us one day when we stopped for gas-wouldn't get out of the truck.

He was scared of funny noises. One day he got his tail twisted up in a Wal Mart plastic bag and freaked. He ran through the house with the bag chasing him frantically trying to escape from it. He darn near had a heart attack because of that bag:LOL:

Sure Renee. Anyone can join as long as they have a nice purr.

That pic you posted of the white kitty with the red hat reminds me of a white cat we had named Angel. He adopted us one day when we stopped for gas-wouldn't get out of the truck.

He was scared of funny noises. One day he got his tail twisted up in a Wal Mart plastic bag and freaked. He ran through the house with the bag chasing him frantically trying to escape from it. He darn near had a heart attack because of that bag:LOL:

LMAO! That just happened to me (well, to my cat “V”) this past Saturday. I was unloading everything from Wal-Mart, and one of the bags drifted down to the floor. V decided to play with it and ended up inside the bag curled up and peeking up at me through the “handle” hole in the bag.

I left her alone and decided to let her have her fun. After a few minutes, she decided to get out of the bag, and stuck her head through the handle hole, thus the bag was attached to her like a plastic bib or parachute in this case. She immediately freaked out and flew out of the kitchen, down the hall and into the back bedroom.

A second later, she goes flying by again to the opposite side of the house. Then back to the bedroom.....then back to the other side. She ran back forth like a plastic bagged comet for almost a minute, then stopped outside the kitchen. I slowly went to her, and she looked at me and made that pitiful “rawwwrrr” meow sound. I gingerly pinched the bag and held it while she quickly backed out of the loop. It was truly a sight to see! :LOL:

LMAO! That just happened to me (well, to my cat “V”) this past Saturday. I was unloading everything from Wal-Mart, and one of the bags drifted down to the floor. V decided to play with it and ended up inside the bag curled up and peeking up at me through the “handle” hole in the bag.

I left her alone and decided to let her have her fun. After a few minutes, she decided to get out of the bag, and stuck her head through the handle hole, thus the bag was attached to her like a plastic bib or parachute in this case. She immediately freaked out and flew out of the kitchen, down the hall and into the back bedroom.

A second later, she goes flying by again to the opposite side of the house. Then back to the bedroom.....then back to the other side. She ran back forth like a plastic bagged comet for almost a minute, then stopped outside the kitchen. I slowly went to her, and she looked at me and made that pitiful “rawwwrrr” meow sound. I gingerly pinched the bag and held it while she quickly backed out of the loop. It was truly a sight to see! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:Priceless, Keltin. That's why I use paper :ROFLMAO:
disguisekx6nf4.jpg

Can I play too?

Can I join in with the "Cool Cats" Club?
View attachment 3066

Is there a super neato handshake too?

------------

attachment.php

Ground control to Major Tom Ground control to Major Tom:
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground control to Major Tom: Commencing countdown engine's on
Check ig-nition and may God's love be with you

This is ground control to Major Tom, you've really made the grade!
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear,
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is Major Tom to ground con-trol, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in the most peculiar way
And the stars look very difeerent today

For here am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

BRIDGE

Though I'm passed one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go,
tell my wife I love her very much she knows

Ground control to Major Tom:
Your circuit's dead, there's something wong.
Can you hear me Major Tom?
Can you hear me Major Tom?
Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you ...

Here am I floating round my tin can, far above the moon
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom