ISO REC with grape jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
Any recipes out there using grape jelly? I have two jars of homemade grape jelly I don't want to waste!

Wow, you must be psychic or something. I was just looking at a recipe that is best with grape jelly. Let me go find the link for you.

Couldn't find the link so I reposted the recipe. Here it is.

Last edited:
There is always that recipe for smokie links with grape jelly and chili sauce.

Just Google smokie links grape jelly for the details.

Decided to use my purple color font for grape jelly. :rolleyes: The recipe for smokie links using the grape jelly and chili sauce is really delicious. I make this at Christmastime for get-togethers and people love it. Never a bit left over.

I do the same thing, but I use little meatballs instead if the smokie links. It is always a huge hit.

I'm with GB. I also use the chili sauce and grape jelly sauce for little meatballs. It sounds pretty gross, but it is truly delicious. I serve them at parties and they are always the first thing to go.

Grape jelly made me think of my college roommates mom....she made a sweet & sour chicken over egg noodles. Her recipe was a jar of grape jelly & a can of tomato sauce. It was yummy!

My mothers swears that grape jelly makes the best sweet and sour sauce. She just mixes grape jelly and mustard together with a dot of lemon juice.

Back
Top Bottom