The late, great President Tucker!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always envisioned dressing him with a red bow tie and a little black top hat. He'd have looked so elegant.

He was named Tucker because he's a tuxedo cat due to his markings.

Thelma, who's just become outdoor president is a tuxedo kitty, too, but she's long-haired.
:)May I ask what happened to him?

I knew that but was wondering how come.If you dont want to say its OK I understand.JP

He was old and got sick and, within a couple of days, he was gone. He was always an outside kitty and was at least 10-years-old, which is good for an outside animal.

He was a gentle giant and always helped take care of all new kittens as they arrived. It wasn't unusual to find a new kitten or kittens snuggled up to him and asleep. He was one of the gentlest, kindest cats I've ever known. Buck and I are feeling a huge emptiness.

:)As I said before Im truly sorry.Most outside cats make it for about 4-5 years.You guys took very good care of him.

Katie, hes gorgeous. And I love the bib and Tucker reference. My kitty is very much like yours, only we are not so smart with names, hes plain old Tuxedo. And he did the kitten care too when he was a stray at my Mom's. Your Tucker looks like a real sweetie.

Tucker is adorable and definitely the name "President" suits him! :cool: Isn't it funny how they teach the kittens how to behave proplerly!!!! One big Siamese I had even let the kittens we took in nurse on him - he had the equipment, it just didn't work, and he got a free tummy rub to boot!

President Tucker - you are in charge now!!!!

Katie. Sorry about your loss. I lost my "baby" last April. She was 10 yrs. Came in to find her in distress which she died hours later from a stroke. It was heartbreaking. I still look for her when I come home from work.

And Tucker certainly was a handsome one.

Yes, expat. He had a wonderful life and was loved by all the outside kitties. He was such a gentle giant. Never aggressive. A peacemaker really. He very much disliked strife and disagreement. He clearly loved Buck and me, which is one of his qualities we'll miss the most. Well, at least, he's in Heaven with his friends who went before him. Especially his mommy, Sugar Mommy, who was the most fabulous kitty mommy Buck and I have ever known.

It would be hard to lose a kitty that way, but at least in your arms he left knowing he was loved. It had to be comforting to him.

:)Barbara

i thought this might be appropriate, k.t.e and buck.

be023766cr.jpg

sorry to hear of tucker's passing. i hope he's toying with mice through sunny fields of catnip, as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom