Hey guys and gals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I will be moving soon, possibly November 1 or there abouts. So, I am not sure when I will get back on here, but just wanted to give you all a heads up so that I am not reported as missing in action.;) Let me say to Marge that I hope all will be ok with John. I will continue to come here until my isp is transferred.

Take Care Amber,
Look forward to a quick return to the group. It won't be the same without you here, so hurry back.
kadesma:)

trading in the waves of grain for a net set of digs, huh?

good luck and i hope all goes well, ambuh. :)

Best of luck, Amber! I hope your move is quick and stress-free. We'll be anxious for you to get your new isp up and running!:)

I will be moving soon, possibly November 1 or there abouts. So, I am not sure when I will get back on here, but just wanted to give you all a heads up so that I am not reported as missing in action.;) Let me say to Marge that I hope all will be ok with John. I will continue to come here until my isp is transferred.

Way to go Amber. Hope you're excited and happy about the new place you are moving into. Come on back after you've unpacked your last cardbaord box & popped all the bubble wrap. Enjoy your new home.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I am not moving far, just down the road to a smaller and less expensive house. Sorry uncle bob :(:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom