Hello from West Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CarrieH

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! My name is Carrie and I'm a newbie from West Michigan. I love to cook and that's why I'm here :) I favor the easy recipes with few ingredients - with 2 young kids to care for and working full time outside of the home I don't have much time for cooking right now. Hope to find some new recipes and meet some new online cooking pals! Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi, Carrie. Welcome to DC. There are plenty of members here who are in the same boat you're in with young families and jobs. It's quite a balancing act I remember well.

In no time at all, you'll learn we're a friendly, helpful group. All you have to do is get comfy and start asking questions. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Miss Carrie! Sounds like you have two full time jobs!! One inside the home, the other out! I hope you can find time to drop by often! Lots of great ideas here for quick meals for moms on the go!

Enjoy!

Welcome carrie hang in there girl we all have simalure problems cooking for 1-2 or 12 30
some one is all was ready to help plan ,cook most of you cooking problems and answer all of your questiones

Back
Top Bottom